- THE BRIEF
- To create a buzz about the world television premier of the VarunDhawan starrer “Badlapur”
- THE CHALLENGE
- The plot of the movie is quite a serious one. So the challenge was to mellow the tone of the promotions and make it engaging both online and on-ground.
- THE SOLUTION
- Five contestants were chosen through an online quiz on twitter and were teamed with five online influencers who helped promoting the event.
- Though the event was held on ground, the online audience was also engaged by asking them questions over the social media to help the participants and win prizes.
- Though the core medium of the Hunt was the Internet, Radio and Print were also used in the promotions of the Hunt!
- THE RESULT
- The Inventive nature of the hunt had already made The Badlapur Hunt an instant hit on Social Media.
- The Hunt was on Twitter Top Trends for India for almost 5 hours.
- Social Media was filled with posts about the hunt and answers to the hint questions asked to the online audience.
- No. of tweets : 17876
- No. of accounts reached : 8143307
- No. of impressions : 88354014
- Trended : 5 Hours